SUPPLIES AND MATERIALS
Items for sale in class:
Robin will have small bits of antique and vintage laces, fabrics, jewelry components, charms, beads and chain to purchase in class a-la-cart if you need them.
Robin will have beautifully packaged kits but please know they are completely optional and not necessary to take this class. If you decide you want a Deluxe kit similar to the sample, please let her know 6 weeks ahead of class.
Basic kit: $15 includes: delica seed beads, 3 Mother of pearl vintage
buttons, 2 feet mix of vintage and antique laces and tatting, one crochet
flower, tea dyed cheesecloth. *This kit is only a supplement to what you
are bringing and not enough to make the project.
Deluxe kit: $65 includes: everything to make the sample. Because most everything is one of a kind, each kit will be different but equally dazzling, in the colors of the sample. Please reserve a deluxe kit at least 6 weeks prior to class.
Supply list for students:
- Thread (white or black your choice)
- Embroidery needle
- Size 10 or 12 beading needle if you have one *I will have some to share
- Embroidery floss in color of choice, I will have lots a cream color to share.
- Scissors for fabric
- Jewelry pliers –wire cutters, chain nose and small round nose. I willhave some to share.
- Bring your personal stash of broken jewelry, laces, charms, seed beads,chain, mother of pearl buttons
KITS are optional. If you have what’s in the kits or have your own stash of goodies, please feel free to bring your own materials. For context, the sample is made of Light weight cotton, which I provide and is approximately 4” wide x 5“ long.